Social Graph - Interaction within anybody's network!
Social Graph - Screenshots
Social Graph presents a user’s multidimensional relationships to organizations and its units, sites (communities) including Liferay direct friendships. Extend your Liferay portal to an tremendous internal B2E and appropriate external B2C/B2B network.
Combine whatever belongs together!
- Financial Services
- Media and Entertainment
- Manufacturing and Trade
- Armed Forces
Wherever demanding relationships are required.
Focus on Digital Collaboration
Social Graph combines visualization with information, communication and interaction. It fosters networking and enables working most efficiently in any agile enterprise or community.
- Visualize and navigate your - or other's network
- Explore connections
- Drill down to existing user and organization pages
- Instant access and immediate interaction
- Implement agile organization models
- Categorize organizations
- Discover organization structures
- Address relationships as group and communicate
- Customize easily and flexibly
- Graph from an organization's point of view
- Search complete database
- Dynamic loading / combining of graphs
- Highlight neighborhood
- Supports Agile Org Designer - design and visualization of agile organization structures
- Supports Social Map - integration of Social Graph data in Google Maps
• English, German (integrated help)