Social Graph - Interaction within anybody's network!
Social Graph provides an overview of your business network. Recognize relationships and benefit from instant access and direct interaction.
The graph includes user affiliations to organizations and its units, communities and connections to individuals as well. Additional data will be merged to graph while you’re exploring.
Update: Improved Data Digging Experience (Download PDF)
Social Graph - Screenshots
Social Graph presents a user’s multidimensional relationships to organizations and its units, sites (communities) including Liferay direct friendships. Extend your Liferay portal to an tremendous internal B2E and appropriate external B2C/B2B network.
Combine whatever belongs together!
- Financial Services
- Media and Entertainment
- Manufacturing and Trade
- Armed Forces
Wherever demanding relationships are required.
Focus on Digital Collaboration
Social Graph combines visualization with information, communication and interaction. It fosters networking and enables working most efficiently in any agile enterprise or community.
- Visualize and navigate your - or other's network
- Explore connections
- Drill down to existing user and organization pages
- Instant access and immediate interaction
- Implement agile organization models
- Categorize organizations
- Discover organization structures
- Address relationships as group and communicate
- Customize easily and flexibly
- Graph from an organization's point of view
- Search complete database
- Dynamic loading / combining of graphs
- Highlight neighborhood
- Supports Agile Org Designer - design and visualization of agile organization structures
- Supports Social Map - integration of Social Graph data in Google Maps
- Time savings by direct P2P or group interaction provided
- Complete network landscape visualized
- Suitable for all types of organization structures
- Empowers collaboration
- Bridging of other portals
- More engaged workforce
- Open talent marketplace: search any network
• English, German (integrated help)